Module monitors remote http server for availability and response time.
Following charts are drawn per job:
Response time ms
* Time in 0.1 ms resolution in which the server responds.
If the connection failed, the value is missing.
* Connection successful
* Unexpected content: No Regex match found in the response
* Unexpected status code: Do we get 500 errors?
* Connection failed: port not listening or blocked
* Connection timed out: host or port unreachable
Sample configuration and their default values.
server: url: 'http://host:port/path' # required status_accepted: # optional - 200 timeout: 1 # optional, supports decimals (e.g. 0.2) update_every: 3 # optional regex: 'REGULAR_EXPRESSION' # optional, see https://docs.python.org/3/howto/regex.html redirect: yes # optional
- The status chart is primarily intended for alarms, badges or for access via API.
- A system/service/firewall might block netdata’s access if a portscan or
similar is detected.
- This plugin is meant for simple use cases. Currently, the accuracy of the
response time is low and should be used as reference only.